maillog: 27/11/2005-13:54:33(+0100): Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò types
> On Sunday 27 November 2005 00:10, Luca Barbato wrote:
> > It's great!
> > Make it a FEATURE default on for common profiles.
> +1, and it would be better if the FEATURES, instead of removing the generated
> files, would disable the building of them completely, mainly because "work"
> systems with limited CPU, RAM and HDD space would probably prefer not having
> to create and store them :)

Wouldn't that break binary packages? I.e., if a binary package is built
on a system with FEATURES=-splitdebug and then merged on a system with
FEATURES=splitdebug the debug info would be missing.

--
\    Georgi Georgiev   \  "What a wonder is USENET; such wholesale   \
/     [EMAIL PROTECTED]    /  production of conjecture from such a       /