Danny van Dyk wrote: [Tue Dec 13 2005, 02:35:44PM CST]
> | I'll accept that change if you get Grant to accept a mini-GLEP
> | switching the GLEPs over to use that format too.
> 
> I don't think that we need a GLEP for it, no matter how 'mini' it
> would be.. Just asked Grant if I can convert dates in current GLEPs,
> and he's ok with, though he wanted to have input from -dev first, so:
> 
> Anyone objecting to change those dates from "dd-mon-yyyy" format to
> "yyyy-mm-dd"?

Note that GLEP 1 would need to be amended, too, to reflect the new
format.

> If not, i'll commit my diff in 24h...

I actually had in mind a couple of days, just to make sure that people
had a reasonable chance to respond....

-g2boojum-
-- 
Grant Goodyear  
Gentoo Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0  9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76

Attachment: pgpxLb4157UcG.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to