26.12.2005, 14:28:12, Jason Stubbs wrote:

>> Sigh... There are already bugs flowing in for TEXTRELs/executable stacks
>> checks implemented in recent portage versions. Some of these bugs are
>> completely INVALID or CANTFIX - emulation stuff, binary-only ebuilds, etc.
>> etc.

> Sigh... None of these issues have made there way to dev-portage.

> --
> Jason Stubbs

Well, then assign Bug 116499 or Bug 116602 to yourself (qemu), there're
textrels in openoffice-bin, mozilla-firefox-bin (upstream, don't hold your
breath to get this fixed), acroread (cantfix really), this for sure will be
an issue for many games binaries, etc. While it's often upstream/cantfix, I
don't see much sense in making these QA checks fatal really.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature: http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature ;)