Hi,

(Apologies to anyone who's already seen this on planet.gentoo.org)

I've setup www.vhost-tools.org as the UPSTREAM homepage for
webapp-config and its eventual successor.

I've also setup some mailing lists for announcements, discussion about
development, and automated bug reports [1].  Anyone interested in
getting involved in where we go from webapp-config is invited to sign
up.  Archives are also available [2].

[2] http://www.vhost-tools.org/archive/

Best regards, and a Happy New Year,
Stu
--
Stuart Herbert                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gentoo Developer                                  http://www.gentoo.org/

GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319  C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C