On Tuesday 03 January 2006 04:30, Luis F. Araujo wrote:
> Now if i change to >=app-text/xpdf-3.01-r4 , it works just fine.
But you significantly change its meaning.

> I am not sure what it is happening here though... is the !< notation
> broken?
Portage does not resolve block correctly, look at bugzilla there are tons of
bugs open.

> I also think we should stick to the >= notation instead, which it is
> cleaner imho.
It does not mean the same, it would require adding a dep that is not actually
there.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE