Hi Donnie,

On 1/10/06, Donnie Berkholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> | I don't want to get into the habit of inconsistency and finding herds in
> | two different locations.
>
> To clarify, add an "either" onto the end of that.
>
> | Thanks,
> | Donnie

Don't you think that maybe you're trying to bash square pegs into
round holes just for the sake of some sort of order that perhaps
doesn't actually benefit anyone at all?

Where did the requirement that a herd has to be part of a larger
project come from?  GLEP 39's crystal clear that we don't need a
project to cover every peice of work that Gentoo devs do.  Herds
aren't even mentioned in there :)

Why not just let herds carry on creating entries under /proj/en/?  If
they're part of a larger project, that project can just link to the
herd's page.  Our directory structure doesn't have to reflect a
biological classification tree :)

Best regards,
Stu