On Thursday 26 January 2006 00:14, Homer Parker spammed:
> On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 21:06 -0600, Mikey wrote:
> > Solutions?
>
>       And how many have you tested and submitted patches for? Instead of just
> complaining, be proactive and help with the problem you perceive is
> there. If it's a viable solution, it'll probably be at least discussed.
> Then there's a matter of the manpower to maintain said solution. One of

Yes, I have submitted patches, as well as reported the bugs.  Most often the
response is that stage1's are going away, you don't know what you are
talking about, you are an idiot, yadda yadda yadda.

Step one of problem solving is admitting that there is a problem in the
first place.  I believe there is.