On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 04:55:52PM -0500, Dan Meltzer wrote:
> eh, see, from what I can tell you are just deciding to make it complicated.

How is having a process for resolving disagreements complicating things? I
should be able to escalate a conflict (differing opinions on whether something
is a QA issue and how serious it is).  From what I understand, the QA team
leader already admitted ciaranm doesn't listen to him.

> Do a quick bugzie search for bugs reported in the last week by
> ciaranm, I don't think he's singling you out.  I think he's responding
> to your stubbornness.

Did I say I think he's singling me out? He brought up an issue relevant to my
herd and I chimed in. And if by being stubborn you mean not ignoring his utter
lack of ability to work with others, sure, call me stubborn.

--
Renat Lumpau       all things web-apps
C6A838DA           04AF B5EE 17CB 1000 DDA5  D3FC 1338 ADC2 C6A8 38DA