On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 15:24 +0100, Matthias Langer wrote:
> I'm just curious: What is the reason that firefox-1.5.x is still in
> ~arch ?
Looking at bugreports it seems that firefox 1.5 has - at least on some systems
- quite serious issues.

Some users report excessive memory usage, I've masked it on my system
because it was unbearably slow (multiple seconds to open a new empty
tab). As long as these issues are not reliably fixed I think firefox
should stay in ~arch

Patrick
--
Stand still, and let the rest of the universe move