Ramon van Alteren wrote:
No dev but +1 from me.
I liked slotted mysql a lot and use it extensively.

It has helped us tremendously during our upgrade path and I would be very sad to see it go.

Public opinion is just that, public opinion, doesn't neccesarily mean something went wrong.

FWIW, I'd like to keep the slotted mysql ebuilds. If they are removed from the tree I'll re-add them to our local frozen tree for our company.

We're not a hosting company BTW, we just run lots of mysql daemons ;-)

Ramon

Thanks to Stuart hosting it's avaiable again

Browse:
$ http://svn.gnqs.org/projects/gentoo-mysql-overlay/browser/slotted
Checkout:
$ svn co http://svn.gnqs.org/svn/gentoo-mysql-overlay/slotted slotted

I did not have the time to test it, and in the near future I will also be rather busy.