Hi all,

In hope of getting bug #121192 fixed on amd64 I am looking for someone
with an AMD64 based laptop and a 16bit PCMCIA card to test with (or
alternatively, someone with an AMD64 workstation, a PCI PCMCIA bridge
and a 16bit PCMCIA card).

If this is you, I'd like you to test sys-apps/pcmciautils, the
replacement for sys-appc/pcmcia-cs. The IOCTLs for pcmcia-cs are
deprecated starting with linux-2.6.13 and scheduled for removal -
forcing people to use the newer pcmciautils (udev/hotplug based
scripts).

Please contact me if you're able to help. I'm currently only waiting
for sys-apps/pcmciautils to marked stable on amd64 before publishing
an official guide for upgrading from pcmcia-cs to pcmciautils.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd