On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 07:07:36PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> - lots of interest in kickstart-like features in our installer ... people
> want
> to throw install media into a fresh box, boot it, and come back later and
> have it be done/usuable
The 'CLI' frontend I wrote ~9 months ago worked back then for completely
automated installs - just feed it URLs to your two profiles (client profile and
install profile) and come back later. Some wrapping is needed to
distribute the profiles nicely still (I netbooted to an env with GLI).
(Disclaimer: I changed employment, and haven't personally used it for ~8
months now).

> - we were invited to a convention mysql hosts (forgot the name)
MySQLUC perhaps?
I'll be there representing phpMyAdmin.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson