On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:37:01 +0100
Jonathan Coome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think planet.gentoo.org helps in this regard, but there could be a
> lot more done to keep end users aware of what's going on.

It certainly does, but having some way to further organise this information by
package or area of interest rather than developer would be very useful.
Perhaps this information could somehow by used to enhance the previously
discussed news reporting features to include progress information for future
work as well as information about changes that have already been committed.  It
will need more thought and discussion, but it might work quite nicely.

--
Tom Wesley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>