Hi everyone,

Please take a moment to welcome our latest addition to the Forums gang,
Roy Bamford aka NeddySeagoon.

NeddySeagoon (by day) is an Avionics Systems Engeineer with over 40
years experiance of playing with computers, something he started in
1963 by learning Algol for an Elliot 503. Although he is not really into
coding, he has written assembly level stuff for all sorts of now
obsolete processors.

His first personal computer was a home made APPLE. Back then, when he
purchased it, he had to shell out about 315 UK Pounds for a 140kb floppy
drive!

He loves to fix things that aren't broken.

Most of our regulars on IRC might have already seen Neddy on #gentoo,
and it is with great pleasure that I welcome him into the Gentoo family!

Have fun Neddy, and when/where's the party? :)

Regards,

--
Shyam Mani | <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
docs-team  | http://gdp.gentoo.org