On Thursday 08 June 2006 20:58, Markus Ullmann wrote:
> 3) replacement for bugs.g.o
I would prefer if people would still comment on the bugs when they do some
changes on the overlay so that at least we know that.

> Some ebuilds found their way into the overlay, we talked about that
> internally and I'll remove them after this mail is sent out, so that we
> stick to maintainer-wanted things here.
This is appreciated. On this note, I would like to ask what are you going to
do with eclasses. From my POV I'd ask to absolutely _not_ touching eclasses
at all in the overlay. I have bad past experiences with overlays replacing
eclasses. As bad as with xgl overlay rewriting some of the kde packages and
breaking then with gcc 4.1 :)

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE