Stephen P. Becker wrote:
> Starting a new thread here for a new angle...
>
> As Stuart mentioned, bugs for any ebuild on o.g.o would go through
> Gentoo bugzilla.
Yeah, as there is usually a bug report for maintainer-wanted and
maintainer-needed bugs it wont hurt anyone.

> It seems like genstef and jokey have completely
> ignored support from arch teams for this overlay.  What are you
> proposing with respect to arch keywords and package.mask?
users are supported to do everything themselves in the sunrise overlay. We
are not trying to add any additional workload to your current one. We are
in fact trying to make life easier for everyone.

> Do you
> actually expect us to do anything but close assigned bugs for sunrice
> ebuilds as WONTFIX?
It is more like, explain the users how to fix it themselves, because they
can with the sunrise overlay.

> Where else would these bugs go except for arch
> teams, seeing as we clearly can't assign them to end users who
> originally submitted the maintainer-wanted ebuilds?
These are not expected to be filed as bugs, they should be fixed by the
users in question.

- Stefan