On 6/9/06, Chris Gianelloni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 19:10 +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
> Markus Ullmann wrote:
> > Maybe that way we avoid any misunderstandings, nearly doubled posts and
> > repeating ourselves over and over again.
>
> The problem is that some questions and answers easily get lost in a mailing
> list. To solve this shortcoming, I am starting to make a FAQ page in the
> trac wiki:
> http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/SunriseFaq
>
> We are adding new questions there, if you have some additions, please talk
> to me and I will add them for you.

I have one...

What will it take for this project to go away?

I have a counter-question to this:  What modifications to the sunrise
(not sunrice, btw) project would have to be made to get you to stop
actively trying to shut it down?  I really don't care if you think the
team will be willing to make the changes, list them anyway, please. :)

I'm asking because I think that this project is a Good Thing, if it
gets handled correctly.  I also agree that if it is not handled
correctly it can and will be a Very Bad Thing.

--Arek