On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 08:10:26PM +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
> Markus Ullmann wrote:
> > Maybe that way we avoid any misunderstandings, nearly doubled posts and
> > repeating ourselves over and over again.
>
> The problem is that some questions and answers easily get lost in a mailing
> list. To solve this shortcoming, I am starting to make a FAQ page in the
> trac wiki:
> http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/SunriseFaq

Read Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> before you
set up FAQ entries like:

--snip--
Do I need to support Sunrise users and their questions now?

You can treat this as you like on a case-by-case basis:

- Ebuild development questions should for example be discussed in
  #gentoo-dev-help and I have seen threads about it on
forums.gentoo.org and even helped there. There is no reason why
questions about ebuild writing for the Sunrise overlay should not be
treated equally.
--snip--

Maybe i wasn't clear enough in my previous mail (which may be the
reason why it was simply ignored), but while we were taken by surprise
of a new project being announced and no one talking to us about where
this may fit in on the forums, this FAQ entry completely ignores what
i explicitely asked for in the mail above.
If you want to use the forums, that's fine and they are here to help
with problems, but deciding things without approaching us to find a
solution that also fits into our forums structure makes me have
reasonable doubts how this project will integrate into Gentoo.

cheers,
        Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org