Mike Frysinger wrote:
> after looking at some acl stuff i'm 99% sure this can be done ... so can
> we get this setup ?
>
> in fact, gentoo-wiki.com has a section on doing apache2/svn/dav/acls
> -mike

anonymous checkout is already disabled for some time now:

svn co http://gentoo-sunrise.org/svn/sunrise does not work whereas

svn co http://gentoo-sunrise.org/svn/reviewed works.

I do not know how jokey technically did it, but it was apparently easy :)

The website listing the content of the overlay and referring to the bugs and
herds probably has to wait after jokey's exams which will be next week.

I have made a small svncommit.sh script to make committing easier. But it is
probably not complete yet:
http://gentoo-sunrise.org/svn/reviewed/scripts/svncommit.sh

Need to work on that more with feedback from contributors.
Do you have anything else I can do?

Best regards,
Stefan