Paul de Vrieze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted below, on  Fri, 30 Jun
2006 21:54:47 +0200:

> I'm proud to announce the arival of a future developer. His name is "Tom". He
> arived last monday on 10:22 am (UTC+02). I and my wife will take care of
> mentoring him to full developership ;-).
>
> In the meantime, he's got his own album on
> http://www.cs.ru.nl/~pauldv/tom/

So I go to the page, and having images off by default, the first thing I
notice is the "show sourcecode" link!  Wonderful and terrible things go
through my mind!  You already DNA sequenced the poor guy and are publishing
his source code on the /web/?  =8^0 Then I realize it's the source for the
/page/, click the show images button, and all is well, despite my brief
bout of technical vertigo. =8^)

Anyway, congrats!