Mike Frysinger wrote:

> i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the top of
> my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch more people i
> think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list short as it's already
> ridiculously long ...
>
> from current council:
> koon / agriffis / azarah / seemant / solar

Thanks for the nomination, but I can't accept it. I don't have enough
time to devote to Gentoo those days so I can't commit to following
all/most discussion subjects for the Council job for another year. Maybe
sometime in the future ?

There are plenty of good/better candidates out there. I second the
nominations for plasmaroo, jaervosz, Kugelfang and Weeve.

--
Koon