John Jawed wrote:
> Below is a link to an "enhanced input" eclass as well as a screenshot.
> This eclass was made to simplify interacting with the user at
> pkg_config().

This is a good idea imo, it could really simplify and help with
pkg_config stuff, think of dev-db/mysql or others who need to ask
questions, passwords etc., this would help doing that in a simple,
standardized way. Maintainance is no problem, I'm willing to put this
eclass in the tree and maintain it myself for now, and when John will
become a full Gentoo dev (this is already scheduled, he'll help out on
PostgreSQL related stuff in the near future), he can take it over
directy... Any objections to this wandering into the tree? Suggestions,
ideas? Thanks!
--
Best regards,
Luca Longinotti aka CHTEKK

LongiTEKK Networks Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gentoo Dev: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SysCP Dev: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
TILUG Supporter: [EMAIL PROTECTED]