On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 05:27 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

> Did you look at *which* actual Gentoo developers are on the list?

Is this sort of degeneration really necessary?

> Even that aside, if a couple of hundred developers can't handle doing
> QA for all those maintainer-wanted ebuilds, what makes you think four
> people can?

I think, again, people are not looking at Sunrise as a training ground.
It's better to start teaching people QA, and doing so in an active
rather than a passive medium.  Again, I haven't yet seen a reason to
kill Sunrise.

--
Seemant Kulleen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Foundation / Gentoo Linux