Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> * Alec Warner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>
> <snip>
>
> is this list auto-generated or evrything done by hand ?

This mailing list? Yes. It's auto-generated by monkeys... that's why
there's so many darn messages on there. Occasionally Jeff's (jforman)
goats will come and help the monkeys out when we need to ramp up the
volume.

Hence the phrase... given an infinite amount of monkey's typing for an
infinite amount of time, the Gentoo mailing lists will be recreated.

Oh wait, we were talking about treecleaners... not the mailing list...
Disregard.

--
Doug Goldstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/