> Have they already done the ebuild quiz?
>
> I would love to have some guys fixing kde bugs and asking me or someone
> else
> in the team to check and commit it. So, if they have their quiz I would
> love to help mentoring them and otherwise I would love to see them in IRC

No quizzes yet.  When I've put calls for help before I find that we
usually get a lot of responses and then a lot of people quickly fizzle
out.  I wanted to at least get through that round before we start going
through the ebuild quiz process.  I'll be sure and send people your way
though!

Thanks,
Caleb