Wernfried Haas wrote:
> As far i am concerned, i find seperate sections quite good as it's a
> clear solution as it's easy to see who is an official Gentoo monkey
> who did all the quiz stuff etc. May be subject to personal taste though.

Well, yeah, it just makes we wonder what the fuck an ebuild quiz has to
do with a bash framework, as in this example? Really, the ebuild quiz is
cool for ebuild maintainers, so you at least know about some common
mistakes, but it does nothing beyond that.

Simply spoken: You can use them as indicator for _nothing_, i.e. it's
completely unimportant whether you did the quizzes or not. IMO, at least.

--
Kind Regards,

Simon Stelling
Gentoo/AMD64 developer