On 9/3/06, Alec Warner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And no one has implemented any kind of solution.

You need someone to implement a solution?  Surely what we need is for
folks to actually make an announcement in the first place?

I asked for what has become GLEP 42 because we do have a problem
reaching folks with announcements.  But you know what?  GLEP 42
wouldn't help in cases like this, where there's either no announcement
at all, or the announcement comes at the last minute.

Technology is just a tool.  A technical solution needs something fed into it.

Best regards,
Stu