Alec Warner wrote:
> C.  No real standard on any other fora.  I don't need a GLEP to add
> someone to my project overlay, or grant them voice or ops in my
> project's IRC channel.  I don't need a GLEP to get them subscribed to my
> mailing list and I don't need a GLEP to add them to (most) project
> aliases.  Why does this require one?

devrel, plasmaroo, asked me to send this here. And hparker wanted me to send
it in, too. Cannot really answer that myself, but obviously there is no
working solution without a GLEP. I have two users on queue with their
ebuild quiz ready. Show me a way to get access for them if you think that
this is unneeded!

Regards,
Stefan