-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hanno Böck wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Just had an irc-talk with allanonjl and I'm now co-maintaining gimp.
> I want to remove old gimp 1.2 soon (a bunch of bugs could be closed and we 
> could get rid of that symlink-hack for the bins). If you have any objections, 
> cry now (but expect that I want you to maintain that stuff if you cry).
> 
> cu,
> 
> Hanno
Looks like that will break media-gfx/frontline (=media-gfx/gimp-1.2*)
and gimp-freetype-0.2-r3 (also =media-gfx/gimp-1.2*).

/me has no vested interest, was just checking reverse deps in case it
impacted any of the gimp perl deps

- --

- -----o()o----------------------------------------------
Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
Gentoo Perl Dev    |    on irc.freenode.net
Gentoo/SPARC
Gentoo/AMD64
GPG: 0543 6FA3 5F82 3A76 3BF7  8323 AB5C ED4E 9E7F 4E2E
- -----o()o----------------------------------------------
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.4 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFFBgNqq1ztTp5/Ti4RAshnAJ9zAboKz8R5L2EfoQL1wAKGQOQw9QCgnef5
1j15b04Cd6zwyWYsR8AmDC4=
=pkVF
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-- 
[email protected] mailing list

Reply via email to