On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 07:40:01PM -0700, Richard Fish wrote:
> Is there a "Readers Digest" version you can give the userreps so we
> can at least answer the question properly when it comes up?

The current version is text only and ugly, but at least there is one
and from the feedback i got so far it works quite well.
http://dev.gentoo.org/~amne/temp/change-chost.txt

I intend to xmlify this and give it to the docs people, if someone
wants to volunteer for that job let me know. Otherwise i hopefully get
to it myself soon.

For questions about the howto or feedback this thread on the forums
(http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-494147.html)
would be best, or just drop me an email.

cheers,
        Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org