Tach Ioannis,                                  0x2B859DE3 (PGP-PK-ID)

Ioannis Aslanidis schrieb:
>> - Make every dev a member of at least 1 arch team
> That's a sound idea, that way some herds (see KDE) won't have to be
> searching for testers in every arch because _strangely_ one of the most
> daily used desktop environments doesn't have many users among the
> testers.

 That is a problem of the herd actually.  They should look out for a
person (be it dev or recruit) who is willing to join an arch team for KDE
and do the work.  Or place an active user as arch tester in the arch
projects, which is very simple.
 Testers are needed and I try to support KDE even when using Gnome. To
bring Gentoo forward, but you have seen the konqburn problems, so just
having someone to keyword without proper testing does not help anyone.

V-Li

--
Fingerprint: 68C5 D381 B69A A777 6A91 E999 350A AD7C 2B85 9DE3
http://www.gnupg.org/