grab catalyst 2 learn how to use it an make your own stage 3
installer. it's pretty easy. their's the gentoo-cayalyst list if you
need help.

Plus nothing stops you from creating your own customized media using our
release tools, as already said. You can still install Gentoo from stage1
if you really wish, it's just not something that we want to support any
more. You can do lots of other things, like stage4 stuff. I don't see
how are we discriminating anyone; we just choose what we can support and
what we don't wish/can't support any more with the limited manpower
available.