Hi Zac,

On 10/8/06, Zac Medico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm only proposing that we add support to portage now because it
seems like it will be useful in the future.  How and when people
make use of this support does not concern me much.

Zac

I believe that multiple parent support would be useful for the Seeds
project; it would allow the LAMP Developer Desktop (for example) to
inherit from both the generic 2006.1/x86 profile and the LAMP Server
profile.

I'm not saying we'd definitely end up going that way, but it would be
something worth testing when the time comes.

Best regards,
Stu