It's my pleasure to introduce to you Jurek "jurek" Bartuszek. He is
joining is to help with the dotnet packages. He lists Windows API and
linux kernel programming among his many talents. I wonder how well those
two get along :)

He hails from Warsaw, Polad and is a full time student
at Warsaw University of Technology at faculty of Mathematics and
Information Technology with specialization Computer Science. He works at
Akademia WWW anda Platinum Re-Insurance companies as a programmer and
network administrator.

He writes about his personal life as follows: "I have a beloved
girlfriend, Kate. In my free time I take care of my two dogs,
enjoy watching movies (action, drama and suspence ;D), listening to rock
and electronic music (Rammstein and J.M.Jarre rule!) and travelling."

So please welcome give jurek the usual warm welcome.

--
Petteri Räty (betelgeuse)