How much would gentoo make in a ciaran vs. devrel fight?

On 10/22/06, Alec Warner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Purpose:
To increase funding for Gentoo Infrastructure and events.

Overview:

Developers volunteer to dual off against other developers (including
retired developers!) in the ring.  We then allow betting on the outcome
of the match with Gentoo taking a percentage of the profits to cover
event costs and to add to our pool of enormous moneys.

Special Events:

Large donations are taken up for "prize" fights like NeddySeagoon versus
Avenj, Devrel versus UserReps, and Gentoo Developers vs Users.

Problems:

People may not volunteer.
I do not have intricate knowledge of gambling rules within the US, we
may need to hold the devmatches in another country.

Bonuses:

Developers with long-standing conflicts will be able to voice their
personal feelings via fists and feets.

Source:

#gentoo-dev ramblings.