Dear All (specifically, the voting members of the foundation),

Thank you all so much for expressing your confidence in me with the most
recent Trustee elections.  I fear, however, that for personal reasons I
will be unable to assume my position on the board.  I thus respectfully
resign my position.

During this next year, the board will be tasked with many critical
items, and I am embarking/have embarked on many critical items in my
personal life, to which I'd like to give priority.  I will still be
happy to provide any services to the Board as they need it (in the
capacity of an advisor, I suppose).

Thanks,
--
Seemant Kulleen