On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 08:27 +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
> (As a second principle, if GLEP 39 is amended, wouldn't it be better
> to publish a new GLEP to superceed it, rather than revise the existing
> GLEP?)

Also, I'd like to know what you would propose we do if we were to follow
something like this.  Would we post something like GLEP 39a, as an
amendment to GLEP 39, or would we have to rewrite the whole thing, with
just the one change, to supersede?

Perhaps we need an amendment to GLEP 1 to allow explictly-stated
amendments?

Realize that the new council is trying to both become the leaders of
Gentoo that so many seem to want, yet also have to balance not
overstepping the bounds some people think we need.  We honestly do need
everyone's opinions on these things, so thank you for posing yours.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead