On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:08:36 -0600
"m h" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Other than a text editor?
>
> I'd like to have a tool that can add USE flags on a per package or
> global level.  (I'm doing this in some build scripts and would prefer
> just to have a tool, rather than sed or some other shell hackery).

Well, there are a number of tools for that, though some only on the
global level:
- euse (from gentoolkit)
- ufed
- profuse
- probably most portage GUI browsers can do it as well
- some more that are sitting in bugzilla/the forums

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.