Michal Kurgan wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Recently new firefox-2.0 was released.
> I (and probably many other users) am interested when this new version would
> be unmasked and stabilized. If there are any problems, what are they and what
> to expect if i would force installation now? Is there any roadmap or timeline
> for stabilization already?
>
> Thanks in advance for any answers.

There's no need to rush stabilization; being overly hasty leads to
broken systems. If you want it, it's in ~arch, so go get it.

Our own documentation gives a guideline of 1 month without outstanding
problems/open bugs. A quick search for "firefox 2.0" in Bugzilla shows a
few open bugs:

http://tinyurl.com/yjoy3w