On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 11:34:51AM -0600, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> Chris Gianelloni wrote:
> >Andrea has worked pretty hard on this.  He's made some changes that he
> >thinks has solved the problem.  If anyone is having issues currently
> >with emails being dropped to the mailing lists, could they please post
> >on bug #141904 so Andrea can look at them?  You'll definitely want the
> >msgid of the failed message for him.
>
> In that bug, he says he changed some config option but doesn't go into
> details.
> Andrea, can you give a brief synopsis of the issue, so that it could
> possibly help others avoid the same pitfall in the future?

The setup is too much customized, giving an account of the issue wouldn't be
useful ( it would only confuse people :) ). Besides the cause and resolution
are not precisely identified and at the end I just performed a series of
upgrades trying to see if the "hidden" issue got solved.

Cheers

> --
> Andrew Gaffney                            http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
> Gentoo Linux Developer                                   Installer Project
> Today's lesson in political correctness:      "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
> --

Andrea Barisani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                            .*.
Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Developer                          V
                                                             (   )
PGP-Key 0x864C9B9E http://dev.gentoo.org/~lcars/pubkey.asc   (   )
    0A76 074A 02CD E989 CE7F AC3F DA47 578E 864C 9B9E        ^^_^^
      "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate"