Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:53:36 +0100 Marius Mauch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
| Anyone interested in this feature should review the attached version.
| Unless there are major objections (or we find large problems in the
| implementation) this will be merged in one of the next portage
| releases (definitely not in 2.1.2 though).

133594 will need to be fixed before this is usable for most users.

I'm sure it's been talked about before, but the ability to group licenses would solve that. Just create a X.Org license group and add all the individual modular X licenses to it.

--Mike