On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 12:43:18PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 04:37:44 -0800 Brian Harring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> | On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 12:27:39PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> | > On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:05:49 +0000 Steve Long
> | >
> | > It's a couple of hours work, and it requires tree access...
> |
> | anoncvs is available, just split a patch (tree wide changes could
> | stand reviewing anyways).
>
> Yeah, because a tree-wide patch against a changing tree is really
> practical.

Your changes will be fairly limited; pretty much tweaking LICENSE
vars, mangling/adding to license/.  Yes, the tree changes, but it
doesn't change fast enough for such a patch to be instantly worthless
(nor worthless in a few weeks, albeit a bit dated).

Such a change *should* have review anyways, since LICENSE isn't
something that should be arbitrarily screwed with.

Keep in mind that someone else is going to have to handle the patch
anyways, so it's out of your hands at that point; let them worry about
how to handle it, meanwhile you're after the change so throw the
delta their way.

Donnie already stated he'd take a patch, so throw the patch his
direction if you want things changed.

~harring