So it's here a bit late due to some mail issues but never the less

Once upon a time there were some devs and a welp and they had a
potentially crazy idea.

welp: "I have an amd64 box sitting around here and just doing nonsense.
Can I help you with doing something useful?"
dev1: "Heh, look there, another arch tester for us :)"
dev2: "Yup. See the URL in the topic, you can help us by testing
packages on amd64"
welp read through the page carefully and started working.

Some days passed by and welp did a good job. But he definitely wanted more

welp: "Is there something special required to work on this overlay?"
dev3: "Nothing except some ebuilds you worked on and a password ;)"
welp nopasted some ebuilds he wrote and after some improvements he
committed them. He got familiar with it and advanced to a trusted
committer and well-respected commenter pretty fast.

So quite some weeks later the devs wanted him to take the end of
mentoring quiz so that he could work on all the packages he provided in
the tree.

And if he doesn't sleep already, he still cares about all the open bugs.
END

Now you know the story behind our new amd64/bugday/xfce dev from UK. I
think he deserves the usual happy welcome :)

Jokey