On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 08:25:50PM -0600, Ryan Hill wrote:
> two, we have a perfectly good announce ML that right now is only used
> for GLSAs, and an announcement forum that is used for GLSAs and major
> announcements.  what do people think about posting last rites to these
> places, maybe in one post on a weekly basis like the package moves
> section in the GWN (which BTW is a very welcome addition ;)).

Sounds like a good idea, probably best to talk to tomk how to
implement this on the forums, either talk to him directly or drop by
in #gentoo-forums. Iirc he's on holiday for a few days right now
though.

cheers,
        Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org