On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 03:43:31PM -0800, Ned Ludd wrote:
> No objections. TBH we don't really have to edit those profiles often.
> We/I try to keep them as static as possible. When they do change it's
> usually cuz somebody has some brilliant idea for some non linux which
> forces all other profiles to update to mask or unmask some use flag.
> We/I tend to request that they update it themselves.
>
> But note taken. If I have to edit something I'll try to remember to
> add a ChangeLog entry.
I was referring to all of profiles/ in general.

It came to me because antarus was looking for vapier to see why
profiles/lang.desc existed.

I'm thinking that keeping track of the very top level stuff like
thirdpartymirrors, use{,.local}.desc, updates/, desc/ would benefit from
ChangeLogs, for people that have them from rsync, instead of CVS.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer