On Saturday 03 February 2007, Mike Doty wrote:
> We're going to talk about arch keywording policies.  IMO we should have
> a standard policy "if you own and use ${ARCH} then you may keyword your
> packages for ${ARCH}" with the exception of the sys-*/ categories.

after all the pains we went through to enforce "if you want to stabilize on
$ARCH, talk to the $ARCH team", how is this a good thing ?

i guess i dont see anything wrong with the current stabilization policy ... if
you want to stable for $ARCH, ask the $ARCH team or join the $ARCH team and
do it yourself
-mike