On 01 Feb 2007 05:30:01
Mike Frysinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is your monthly friendly reminder !  Same bat time (typically the
> 2nd Thursday at 2000 UTC), same bat channel (#gentoo-council @
> irc.freenode.net) !
>
> If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
> vote on, let us know !  Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
> Gentoo dev list to see.

Some people requested that the acceptance of GLEP 23 gets reconfirmed
by the council before I merge it into portage due to the changes it has
received.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.