Hi all.

Petteri Räty (betelgeuse) is replacing Mike Doty (kingtaco) as
recruiters lead and will be leading the team in cooperation with myself.
Petteri has been very active ever since he became a recruiter and is
also actively trying to keep an eye on new recruits and keep them (and
the portage tree) out of harms way. I'm sure many of you appreciate his
work so far and I'm looking forward to working with Petteri on improving
the recruitment processes.

I'd also like to thank Mike for his work as a recruiter and in leading
the team - I hope you'll still poke us with new ideas from time to time.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard