On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:56:29 -0500
Mike Frysinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wonder if there'd be a way of levaraging the glsa <access> tags ...
>
> if ("remote" in <access>) screw over $ARCH in KEYWORDS
> -mike

If it's a security-unsupported arch we probably don't even care about
that enough to lose keywords. If a particular sysadmin does care about
security of his unsupported experimental systems, he can use his
package manager's capabilities to remove insecure packages rather than
us forcing it on everyone. When it comes to this sort of machine,
working beats secure but broken any day.