On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:22:07 -0700
"Daniel Robbins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any way that the public can view the PMS spec that you have
> created so far?
>
> I am not totally familiar with how you are going about developing PMS,
> but based on some of your comments in this thread I'm a little bit
> concerned.

At this stage, individuals can ask for a copy, or for read access to
the repository, if we think that their input is likely to be more
productive than distracting. Once it is sufficiently complete, read
access will be opened to the public and drafts will likely be sent to
-dev for comment. For the same reasons that the repository isn't
public, though, such drafts are currently given out on the
understanding that they won't be distributed further.